1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Suffer1n

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2021
As I said before, a sissy game where the MC was a shut-in and at the tender mercy of his mean sister could be a interesting. It could force a level of inventiveness you don't see all that often. Being punished in the kitchen, stealing clothes in the laundry room, making money with a online job while sending away for kinky stuff. Fewer character models, a chance to write a tighter storyline and narrow the outcomes. Plus I don't see many love/hate relationships between siblings in these type of games, its either rocking good times or going to stab you in your sleep. Some games, both which can get strange mid-point in the story.
0ce192b5b544f8c350cc1f7a092ff0cb7.jpg

Under the condition that if I do erotic scenes with the MC's sister, I might be banned from tfgames or patreon, f95. I know that some projects have this, but I don’t quite understand how they manage to do it.

The ideas are good, I might take note.

Moosejaw

Aug 17, 2022
View attachment 3920919

Under the condition that if I do erotic scenes with the MC's sister, I might be banned from tfgames or patreon, f95. I know that some projects have this, but I don’t quite understand how they manage to do it.

The ideas are good, I might take note.
most people use subscribestar if their making nsfw games that might stray too far into territory patreon overlords dont like

Reactions: mi77on

Suffer1n

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2021
most people use subscribestar if their making nsfw games that might stray too far into territory patreon overlords dont like
I played The Sissy Girlfriend Experiment [jammye.jones], where you choose between sister and stepsister, sissy hypnosis. But I've seen comics and games with similar themes that were banned by Patreon.

Something I don’t understand is how the authors get out.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Even on "Very Low" quality, this game makes my computer act like a potato. And I play some decently high quality games. I'll never understand that. But, it tends to always be Unity games from independent devs. lol

Reactions: Suffer1n

Suffer1n

Game Developer
Jul 26, 2021
Even on "Very Low" quality, this game makes my computer act like a potato. And I play some decently high quality games. I'll never understand that. But, it tends to always be Unity games from independent devs. lol
Yes, there is such a problem. It is mainly related to bones in models and animation. Maybe I will be able to fix it in time, can you please tell me the model of your video card.

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
A tough skin is useful with anything creative, even before the internet (remembering art class back in HS). But best wishes on any future project because I'm a big old chicken for not even trying creating my own game. Got the time, the creativity, and some artistic talent but far too lazy to even dip a toe into this pool.

So be proud of yourself, you did more in this game then most posters.

Reactions: Suffer1n
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote