RPGM Hero, Don't Just Focus on Clearing the Tower [v1.6.4] [footman]

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Givetaker

Apr 1, 2018
I normally don't post much here, but I think this game might be worth posting.

I think from the past femdom games out there, specially here on F95, this one was made very well. From animation, to balance and mechanics, really good job from the Dev. I am not someone who "loves" feet femdom, but it was "okay" with all the other mixes in the acts there. I would want more femdom with facesitting, leg scissor strangles and etc, but I think the Dev did an amazing job. I am looking forward to what the future brings to this game, I can say it is on the right track.

Loved the animations, the story and everything. Congratz to the Dev, already subbed to the patreon, you got another supporter! Keep on delivering!

Reactions: Alxyen

bard812

Nov 13, 2023
Game.exe doesn't start the game for me. An empty .exe window called "What masseuse number do you want, warrior?" pops up but loads indefinitely and nothing comes up... Win11 with top-shelf hardware and current updates.

Advice? Anyone with the same problem?

When I dragged the files out of the .zip they asked me to overwrite something at the end which is weird.

notatempaccount2

May 22, 2024
Game.exe doesn't start the game for me. An empty .exe window called "What masseuse number do you want, warrior?" pops up but loads indefinitely and nothing comes up... Win11 with top-shelf hardware and current updates.

Advice? Anyone with the same problem?

When I dragged the files out of the .zip they asked me to overwrite something at the end which is weird.
Did you use Winrar? When you extract the folder, Options - Name Encoding - Japanese Shift. Otherwise windows applocale but extracting properly with Winrar is easier.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes