Ren'Py Hermione Trainer [v0.2] [EdgeAI]

2.90 star(s) 8 Votes

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
why does the AI fucker only have 1 face to choose from?
it feels like they are clones.
ban AI! ;)

users need to learn how to make hot content with Daz 3D
they are too lazy today.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
It's always a good day when another Witch Trainer clone drops. Right off the bat let me give some advice to the developer:

1. Don't rest on the laurels of the original. You are going to have to work hard to create enough quality content to cultivate massive fan bases on patreon like the original, silver and Innocent Witches. There are many more games that have failed so either get to work or move on.

2. Hermione should not be timid and submissive. She is a know it all that needs to be put in her place. If you are going to make a trainer or a corruption game LEAN INTO IT. Don't take half measures. A lame corruption game is worse than a vanilla game. You are creating a product that appeals to no one.

Good luck and may god be with you. We Hermione fans are known to part with our money to support quality work.

Edgelord69420

Jan 19, 2020
It's always a good day when another Witch Trainer clone drops. Right off the bat let me give some advice to the developer:

1. Don't rest on the laurels of the original. You are going to have to work hard to create enough quality content to cultivate massive fan bases on patreon like the original, silver and Innocent Witches. There are many more games that have failed so either get to work or move on.

2. Hermione should not be timid and submissive. She is a know it all that needs to be put in her place. If you are going to make a trainer or a corruption game LEAN INTO IT. Don't take half measures. A lame corruption game is worse than a vanilla game. You are creating a product that appeals to no one.

Good luck and may god be with you. We Hermione fans are known to part with our money to support quality work.
I'm in the planning stages of what Hermione is going to be like currently. Even in the first encounter with her she isn't submissive or timid, but outspoken about what she cares about, but your feedback is much appreciated and i agree with you when it comes to writing Hermione. But I will take creative liberties when it comes to characters like snape. I want to explore a dynamic between Snape and the player that is vastly different to the one in Witch trainer. Although seeing as the main girl is Hermione i want her to feel like Hermione, not just a timid sub.

Apr 7, 2019

Well said!!! I've always wished that some of Hermione's female classmates would help put her in her place, as you put it, in some scenes, but alas it's never transpired in a game.

The developer might consider the freedom of making a SubscribeStar account.

As to people talking about copying original games with AI, not only was Akabur open to his original game and game assets being expanded by others if they wishes, but certainly the idea of a Trainer game and the character of Hermione are no longer only associated with Akabur.

There's too little content in this new game yet to dismiss the developer. If the developer takes a few updates and creates his own path and style, more power to him. I don't think we should dismiss anything yet until he's had a little time to show his stuff.

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I'm in the planning stages of what Hermione is going to be like currently. Even in the first encounter with her she isn't submissive or timid, but outspoken about what she cares about, but your feedback is much appreciated and i agree with you when it comes to writing Hermione. But I will take creative liberties when it comes to characters like snape. I want to explore a dynamic between Snape and the player that is vastly different to the one in Witch trainer. Although seeing as the main girl is Hermione i want her to feel like Hermione, not just a timid sub.
I can't help but feel that Hermione is way too submissive just looking at her face. Compare it to her faces in the original. She is usually just a normal girl that is a bit cocky, but nice and confident and when you start requesting favors from her she becomes annoyed, frustrated and embarrassed.

I know that this is still just a proof of concept, but I would spend more time with the AI software to make sure that she doesn't look like a scared little shy girl 24/7.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
All i know for sure now is i wanna add an optional pregnancy route for some or all of the girls at some point, but i havent planned much beyond that. Im always open to suggestions.
Really like the backgrounds and the ai art, hopefully you can keep it consistent between scenes :)
Interface is very basic (and bright) but that's a given being 0.0.1 and all.
As for the tags, personally I'd like to see some sharing/ntr content.

Reactions: nada_nix

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
Well said!!! I've always wished that some of Hermione's female classmates would help put her in her place, as you put it, in some scenes, but alas it's never transpired in a game.

The developer might consider the freedom of making a SubscribeStar account.

As to people talking about copying original games with AI, not only was Akabur open to his original game and game assets being expanded by others if they wishes, but certainly the idea of a Trainer game and the character of Hermione are no longer only associated with Akabur.

There's too little content in this new game yet to dismiss the developer. If the developer takes a few updates and creates his own path and style, more power to him. I don't think we should dismiss anything yet until he's had a little time to show his stuff.
I am kinda embarrassed to admit that over the years I have spent way too much damn time dreaming of an expanded Witch Trainer, but with even more depth, types of scenes and world building and especially art. For example Silver is a nice little remix of the original to make it seem like the game is longer, but there aren't any new paths with Hermione(the only character that matters imo) and barely any truly new scenes or art(and the new art is...not great). It's better than nothing I guess.

Apr 7, 2019
I am kinda embarrassed to admit that over the years I have spent way too much damn time dreaming of an expanded Witch Trainer, but with even more depth, types of scenes and world building and especially art. For example Silver is a nice little remix of the original to make it seem like the game is longer, but there aren't any new paths with Hermione(the only character that matters imo) and barely any truly new scenes or art(and the new art is...not great). It's better than nothing I guess.
I can understand that, I really can. I had high hopes for Silver years ago and I still think it's a great game, but it didn't really go in the direction I thought. New paths for Hermione, more details, new scenes... I would enjoy all those things. Like for example, I'm a huge fan of trainer games but also of lesbians. I was always waiting for for Hermione to be sent to a group of Slytherin girls, who insult and degrade her. Or for Tonks to have some fun play with Hermione.

The genre and the subject are ripe for another great game, it's just a matter of someone getting it right and carrying forward.

Reactions: nasam and tarzan999
2.90 star(s) 8 Votes