4.30 star(s) 10 Votes

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
That's not a bug. It means the game ended and you have to restart. It doesn't have a long story so you can see all endings in a few playthroughs.
No... That is actually a bug. If you got booted to the gallery, you're playing the bugged version.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
IIRC the bug happens at 2 points. You can read back in the thread how to work around it (it's a bit cumbersome, I had to try a number of times on occasion).

It's been fixed 6 days ago (Sep 14) (Hotfix 1.0.1 @ Steam)

Last edited:

Ryan_dilanc

Jul 31, 2022
soo gut so far but this needs a LOG

Also sometimes im playing and i end up in the Gallery going foward when i click return then im in the main menu ??

Last edited:

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
justranked Some response on your 2-star review. It's relatively short, but certainly not bad for a first release, and it's certainly not 7-10 min short. I suspect you're running the initial 1.0 release (as offered in the OP here) that has a bug throwing you out (read from beginning of thread).

I believe this is pt1 of a 3-parter, where the other 2 parts will be slightly longer (I believe I read that in this thread earlier). So the final product won't be overly long I guess, but perhaps just good/fine enough.

justranked

Apr 16, 2024
srfsmrf_
Bro, well, when I play the full version, then I'll give the full version a proper rating.
Right now I'm playing a short story, which I passed in 10 minutes without exaggeration. I read the dialog, I watched the scenes.

It should be mentioned here that any evaluation of a product is a subjective experience, even though we try to make it objective. A rating of 2/5 - I think that's not bad. One point for the visuals, one point for the story and music. The other 3 points - I have nowhere to get them when I've been watching the product for 10 minutes.

I'm not sure which version I played, to be honest, I downloaded it about 2 weeks ago.

And I'm not sure about the bug, after being thrown to the gallery, I loaded the save again “moving on” through the story. Opened the whole gallery.

justranked

Apr 16, 2024
srfsmrf_
I thought about it and decided to add another comment on my assessment of the game.

I mean, well, it's nothing personal here - no hatin' on you, on the developer, on the publisher, nothing like that.
It's just my subjective assessment, which I'm trying to make objective.

For example, what game would I rate 5/5?
It's any game in the Bishoujo Mangekyou series.
1727076401274.png

Why?
Because it has amazing visuals - created by a legendary artist (Happoubi Jin).
Stunning music, all action animation, Live 2D, flawless software code. And all this I watch not for 10 minutes (and not even 20-30 minutes), but at least 3-4 hours.
Not a bad story (not the best, but not bad), non-linear choices and all that.

And most importantly, the game didn't come out “in pieces” 10-20 mins each part - it came out all at once, so I was able to evaluate it correctly.

And compared to, for example, this masterpiece, which I would rate at 5/5 - a 2/5 rating is well, honestly, not bad, because 95% of games I would rate 0/5.

4.30 star(s) 10 Votes