3D-Daz Fan Art Heart Problems: Fan-Art & Assets Thread

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Anybody please help!
you mean squeeze effects like these?
thats alot of work becasue the original Genesis models doesnt have the high resolution needed.
you need to work with OBJ files
you also need to learn to use D force and animation for the effects.

The easiest way is to start with Grasp Helper

but the result will not be as good as in this render
Amelie11.png

Last edited:

Donnie Brasco

Dec 15, 2018
thats alot of work becasue the original Genesis models doesnt have the high resolution needed.

The esiest way is to start with Grasp Helper

View attachment 3951059
True. But DAZ Studio somehow became pretty slow when I applied Grasp Helper. But it's maybe just in my case. So When I try something like this I make sure I already done hand pose.

hegi333

Sep 27, 2021

The easiest way is to start with Grasp Helper

View attachment 3951059
Yes, my goal now is to achieve this result. I would like to ask for help with how to do it. Also, while we're at it, I would appreciate some advice regarding the clothing and breast issues as well.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Yes, my goal now is to achieve this result. I would like to ask for help with how to do it. Also, while we're at it, I would appreciate some advice regarding the clothing and breast issues as well.
its too complicated to explain here.
Clothes are made for the skinny models not models with big boobs.
Not even d force cant fix the "boob pockets" unless you simulate from an animation.

to get this result (the model to the left)
Farrah store6.jpg

you need to do d force with animation of 50 frames.
save your model as a shape and save your models pose.
then press the right dot from the timeline and up to "clear animation"
"clear figure"
this will get back the models default skinny shape.
save the skinny model as an shape..name it "skinny" or something
then in the timeline at frame 0 select the pose and the skinny shape
at frame 50 select the "big boob" shape.
this will make the clothes simulation to start from the skinny model and then slowly grow to the big boob model.

in the simulations menu select use animated "use timeline play range"
unselect start from "memorized pose"
collision mode "best"

for some clothes you dont have to do this you can just bump up "smoothing iterations" to smooth the boob pockets out.
also make sure to use fit to mode "auto follow transforms"
if you see any "poke through" from the clothes create an "push modifier" and set it to 0.005

this is stuff you learn when you have used Daz 3D for 5 years ;)

Last edited:

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Look up Rauko on youtube, he's now a Dev here also so if you might can search him out around here. But he has a pretty decent tut about Dforce sims on curvy models.

• Red Heart
Reactions: hegi333

hegi333

Sep 27, 2021
Thank you so much for your help! I know them, but their videos are insanely long, although very informative. I was hoping that everything could be perfectly achieved just with the basic program, without needing Blender or any purchased resources. By the way, I also messaged Xeno on Discord about how he did it, but I didn't get a response—I sent it before he disappeared. Thanks again! If you have any more ideas on how to solve my two issues, please let me know. Also, does the Grasp Helper only apply the modification to the hand? So it only softens what the hand is holding, or can it be used differently? For example, if a character is squatting and their chest touches their thigh, how can that be done? Or if their arm is pressed against another object? I'm attaching a picture for the squatting example to show what I mean.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Thank you so much for your help! I know them, but their videos are insanely long, although very informative. I was hoping that everything could be perfectly achieved just with the basic program, without needing Blender or any purchased resources. By the way, I also messaged Xeno on Discord about how he did it, but I didn't get a response—I sent it before he disappeared. Thanks again! If you have any more ideas on how to solve my two issues, please let me know. Also, does the Grasp Helper only apply the modification to the hand? So it only softens what the hand is holding, or can it be used differently? For example, if a character is squatting and their chest touches their thigh, how can that be done? Or if their arm is pressed against another object? I'm attaching a picture for the squatting example to show what I mean.
I could be wrong but that knee to the breast pose looks like the same morphs are involved that's usually used for clothing and/or push up bras.

Also I don't know if you've tried this asset yet but here's an alternative:

• Red Heart

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
if a character is squatting and their chest touches their thigh, how can that be done? Or if their arm is pressed against another object? I'm attaching a picture for the squatting example to show what I mean.
Body morphs
there are breast morphs that does it and if it still doesnt look right you have the basic XYZ scaling and movement settings.
meshgrabber can also be used.

Daz 3D doesnt have soft body physics like blender.
Here you need to figure out how the breast will look like if it get pressed like that.
in blender this can probably be done from softbody simulation.

• Red Heart

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
I was hoping that everything could be perfectly achieved just with the basic program,
For the stone age Daz 3D forget it :)
(i still waiting for real softbody physics and it has been a few years now)
Maybe with Daz 5?

you can get realistic squeeze and deformation effects with high resolution obj files that you export from daz 3d.
along with weight maps.
but none of this is done automatic.

some examples of what weightmaps can do
couch.jpg couch2.jpg
i also use weighmaps on "Biljanas" (the model)s butt to get it to look like gravity effect when laying down.
real_world_physics_by_rev2019_dga3jgf.jpg
Biljanas wish9_Like this.png

or you can use D formers like this scene with Sophia (A wife and mother)
D-Form1.jpg D-Form2.jpg D-Form3.jpg D-Form4.jpg D-Form5.jpg D-Form6.jpg D-Form7.jpg D-Form8.jpg
1288799_Sophia_sofa_check.png

btw this is off topic
you should start a new thread

Last edited:

hegi333

Sep 27, 2021
I'm sincerely grateful for everyone's help, seriously :) I have a lot to learn! I also thought of writing here because you guys create images in such a professional way. I really appreciate it. However, there are still two things that are bothering me... One is that when it comes to morphs, I want to save only the breasts, but I can't seem to do that within DAZ when I create the character, only the entire body. Is there a solution for this? Because I can't find a way to save just the breast part... The other thing is whether the soft body morph can be applied in animations as well? I saw in True Bond how beautifully one of the animation scenes was done, and I wonder if that can only be achieved with another program, like Blender? Or is DAZ also suitable for this? Do you know any tutorial channels where they focus primarily on animation? Once again, thanks a lot for everything! :))