Mod Ren'Py Harem Hotel: Expanded Mod / Lain's Walkthrough Mod [v0.17.2] [Maid Lain]

5.00 star(s) 16 Votes

Ignopox

Jul 24, 2018
Yep, Lain MIA after making very disturbing comments related to suicidal ideation on her discord, Sancho MIA after a hurricane hit his home state and took out the power grid (with things back to normal now as I understand it, so he should be back by now if whatever happened to him wasn't permanent), F4...whatever (the AI-assisted 60fps video mod guy) just plain MIA (i.e. no known possible reason), and of course LordAshram's cancer... it's like there's a curse or something. :(
Have we ruled out the possibility of a magical cult of devs that are the cause of these modders misfortune? :p

Neko-Chan Pacifica

Jul 6, 2021
i dont think its going to happen. they have been missing since march, so 6 months now. modders are dropping left and right
Last time she went missing she was gone for more than a year, and then she came back, so I wouldn't worry about her being gone for 6 months. I am not saying she will come back at some point, but she did the last time she went MIA for an extended period.

hlfwaycrks

Aug 7, 2024
while the mod isn't necessary, it does tell you extra things like Raise person A to level 10 for extra dialogue during person B's event
This is the kind of thing is why I wish the update for the mod was out. I'd like to have knowledge like that when I eventually do play the game to avoid having to have to replay it to see all the sections I want to see. Thanks for sharing.

Reactions: xkevlarex

HappyWill16

Apr 28, 2022
no problem
I second that. I hope that Lain gets better but in the meantime I hope that someone takes up the mantel of updating the mod. I like this game but I've already restarted the game 3 times because of update that changes the begining of the game and because of my saves being lost due to hardware issues. Also, the extra scenes modded in are a major plus.

Reactions: Twistty
5.00 star(s) 16 Votes