4.30 star(s) 9 Votes

AraKnus

Sep 30, 2021
View attachment 3717651

Overview:
This story is about a young man who leaves his hometown to study abroad. His life changes completely as he is now far away from home and the people he loves. He will have to keep in touch with them and maintain a good long-distance relationship with his girlfriend, as he won't always see them.
To help pay the bill for his studies, the idea of renting out the old room comes up, but it's none other than his old high school bully who starts coming to the house.
The guy says he's changed and isn't the same as before, but will you trust him? He's in your house living with the people you love, you need to be careful because your choices can give you the life you've always wanted but were afraid to tell or make it a nightmare.
Our protagonist will have to do everything to save those he loves while trying to adapt to his new life at university so that he can graduate and return home.​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: Devorny - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.0
Language: English
Other Games: Husband's Phone
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

NTR IS UNAVOIDABLE

DOWNLOAD
All
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Others:

View attachment 3717533 View attachment 3717545 View attachment 3717548 View attachment 3717550 View attachment 3717553 View attachment 3717555 View attachment 3717557 View attachment 3717558 View attachment 3717559

NTR IS UNAVOIDABLE

(yesssss, i love it so much) :love:

Enlight432

Jan 4, 2024
This game is great in every way, except for the following problems:

- The logic of the game in the antagonist section
Obviously it would be easy for the MC to expose the antagonist and get him out of his family and girlfriend's life. He just has to show the direct messages that the antagonist sent to him ! His family and girlfriend would be appalled and would want nothing to do with the antagonist.
You could counter that oh the MC doesn't want them to know about his past with the antagonist. To that I say he can select wich text he shows, but even then how can wanting to avoid some embarrasment from his past justify letting a convicted drug dealer seeking revenge, enter his family and girlfriend's life ?
We need a more logical story so that mc and fmc and mc's family really try their best, but in the end Darien fucks them

- the story shows the superiority of blacks over whites (Darien and Jason - Jason is the alpha in the bros group)
this is also illogical (it's not like blacks are superior in the real world!) and it's humiliating these days

- MC's personality and appearance are not like losers, so it is logical to have choices, that is, two paths, one Darien succeeds, the second MC succeeds, I myself am a NTR fan, but we need a game, we are players, not just a observers who just follows the story and can't do anything
Forced NTR is only right when the story makes a lot of sense MC tries his best, I don't see any effort at the moment he just sleeps :WaitWhat:

If these 3 problems are solved, the score of 5 is definitely worthy of this game and I will change the score

Devorny

Game Developer
Oct 29, 2023
Any updates/ news? I´m looking forward to the next update Devorny
Hey, what's up?
I've posted the release date for each modality on .

Phone Lover/Partner - August 10th
Diamond - August 13th
Platinum - August 15th
Gold - August 17th
Silver - August 19th
Everyone - August 22nd

I'll bring you more details on the new version soon.

doomvillain3

May 17, 2023
Hey, what's up?
I've posted the release date for each modality on .

Phone Lover/Partner - August 10th
Diamond - August 13th
Platinum - August 15th
Gold - August 17th
Silver - August 19th
Everyone - August 22nd

I'll bring you more details on the new version soon.
Thanks for the response, I can´t wait to play the new version of your two games

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Update of Graduation is postponed:

New

Hi guys, how are you?
Time has been a bit tight for me these last few days, but I'll bring you news of the new release soon. For now, I'd like to share with you the release date for each modality.
Phone Lover/Partner - ??
Diamond - ??
Platinum - ??
Gold - ??
Silver - ??
Everyone - ??

Edit:
Due to the , things are going to change and change for the better. Now that I have time, I'm revising version 0.1.1 and will soon announce the official release date for the new version. Thank you in advance for your support

Dev also posted:

Good news
New
Yesterday

Hey guys! I'm not even late with the new version, am I?
But it's for a good reason: I'll finally have all the time in the world to work on the games, because I've resigned! LOL
Maybe new members don't know it yet, but the biggest reason for the lack of updates was my lack of time. That changes as of this week. I've gotten a considerable raise in my main job, which has allowed me to let go of those other half-assed jobs that just eat up my time.
Now I'll be able to invest a lot here in the games and also in the engine.

Games
I'm going to try working with smaller versions, made in 10 to 15 days, so that we can have constant updates. But if you prefer larger versions, just wait for a few versions to come together and then enjoy them.
I also want to work with dates: a few days after the release of a version, I intend to post the date for the next one. I know that for some creators this can be difficult, as having a deadline can cause fatigue, but for me it helps a lot.
Because they are smaller versions, the next two updates will be Graduation, where the first will be released later this week (I just need to test it; I should do that tomorrow). Then I'll set the date for the next one and reopen the poll for you to decide which game should receive a new update.

My engine for everyone
I know that the engine is something exclusive to me for the time being, but I've never had that ambition. In fact, I want to make it attractive so that other developers can create their games with it.
So, if you like the engine and want to create a similar game, you'll can use the same engine I used to create Graduation and Husband's Phone. I'm going to work on the engine in parallel with the games and create a new Patreon exclusively for it. Don't worry, you'll be able to create everything with it for free. The Patreon would just be for support and some benefits, which I should decide later.
It might work, it might not, but know that it won't affect the games.
Sorry for the delay, but I'm saying goodbye to my crazy jobs. If you've ever changed jobs, you know how hard it is to get everything ready and, often, even to train the new "slave" who will take your place.
I hope this news has cheered you up as much as it has me. Have a good rest of Sunday, everyone!

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019

New

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great week.
I must confess I delayed this post for at least two days because there are so many topics to cover, and I didn't even know where to start. But here we go.
Last week was quite hectic, as I was still dealing with some pending tasks from the job I'm no longer part of (finally!). Life has its ups and downs, but some good things have to happen. I'll share more about that below.

New Partnerships
Managing two games and developing an engine that will soon be in your hands is a massive task for one person, don’t you think? That’s why I’ve been considering forming some partnerships with people who can help me with the games, writing, and making story decisions with me, so we can divide the work and make things a bit easier.
So, I’d like to introduce our new partner: LadyNikoNTR, who will primarily help with Graduation. This didn’t happen overnight; in fact, before I even invited her to be part of this, she had already given many interesting suggestions for the game, and that’s when I realized she has a talent for writing. I hope this partnership lasts a long time, and I’m sure she’s going to surprise everyone with her creative ideas for the game.
In the near future, we might also have a partnership for Husband's Phone. I’m currently talking with another friend who might become that contributor, but only time will tell.

Postponement of Graduation
Last week, I was about to release the new version of Graduation. However, when I played it to test before releasing the new version, I realized something wasn’t right. I asked myself a question that I now pose to you: What differentiates Graduation from Husband's Phone besides the story? Exactly, nothing.
I discussed this with LadyNiko, and all her ideas were amazing, but they all required new functionalities that the engine doesn’t yet offer. So, to deliver a unique gameplay experience, I’m postponing the new version of Graduation for at least two months. During this time, LadyNiko and I will better develop the story, and I will work on these new functionalities that will make Graduation’s gameplay unique, allowing us to have two games that, despite being in the same style, are different.

Engine
Another reason for postponing Graduation is that I’m working on new functionalities for the engine and also preparing everything for its release to you. Just as I want Graduation to be different from Husband's Phone, I want your game to be unique too. To achieve this, I’ll need to work on updates for the engine, updates that you’ll be able to request shortly after its release.
I don’t want to talk too much about the engine here because I know many of you are here for the games and not the engine. Soon, we’ll have a dedicated space for the engine, and I’ll stop discussing it here.

Husband's Phone
Going back to the roots, while Graduation and the engine are being developed and refined, we’ll have many new versions of Husband's Phone, starting as early as next week. I know this might seem contradictory, as some of you were expecting Graduation, but rest assured, it’s for the greater good, and in the end, it will be worth it.

We’re Back
That’s it, everyone. After a long time with few updates, I finally have the time to make changes around here, and I’m very happy about that. As I mentioned, next week (possibly Friday) we’ll have a new version of Husband's Phone, so expect a progress update in the coming days.
With more free time, you can expect at least one update per month, but I’ll aim to release two. As I mentioned in the previous post, I’m going to test releasing updates every 15 days.
For now, I’d like to thank all of you. Even with my lack of time recently, you continued to support me. If you had left, I probably would have given up. Thank you so much for your support. I’m sure we’ll be together for many years to come.

4.30 star(s) 9 Votes