Others WIP Goblin Burrow Sengoku Battle [peperoncino][20240823]

luvarc

Jan 2, 2021
No, I checked the ending guide and I appear to have achieved all the requirements (Keiji, Kotaro, Nabunosuke and Bennousuke must be alive in the burrow and in a lewd state). I already got the ending with Nabunosuke as Tadakatsu and Bennousuke as Kenshin.

On my most recent try, here is what I did:

* Played completely defensive and only captured seedbeds who attacked (e.g. Inahime, Magoichi, Hanzo, Kotaro, Keiji)
* Triggered the appearance of Bennousuke and Nabunosuke by attacking their castles, then captured them the next turn
* Only used food when their insanity event triggered so as to avoid them dying
* Did not use food to lower their sanity, instead only relying on breeding
* Did not attack anyone else

And still no go. At this point, I'm just trying stuff out to see if there's some sort of event that needs to trigger.

Has anyone gotten this ending using the English patch? I wonder if I need to use the Japanese version to trigger the ending. Alternatively, I'm also going to try making the four of them mate with each type of goblin at least once.
wait for Bennousuke and nabunosuke to evolve first, wait two turns then you should get Mushashi and Tadakatsu, these two are required for the ending, also wait for Botenmaru and kenshin to evolve too, you need EVOLVED heroines to get the ending

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Bennosuke is young Musashi.
She is quite tricky to get, because as of this version, if she automatically appear on turn 49, she will also turn into True Musashi in the same turn. (It may even be sooner on high difficulties)
Ahhh! I'm an idiot. I've been going after Boutenmaru i.e. Masamune. No wonder.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
wait for Bennousuke and nabunosuke to evolve first, wait two turns then you should get Mushashi and Tadakatsu, these two are required for the ending, also wait for Botenmaru and kenshin to evolve too, you need EVOLVED heroines to get the ending
Ah, no, I already have the ending with Tadakatsu, Masamune, Kenshin and Musashi. It's the one before that (Keiji etc) I don't have.

But it seems I've been pursuing the wrong person. Dang it. Hahah.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
MOD: Lewder Lewd State

A mod that I made to make corrupted girls a bit more enticing.

1725977496186.png
A girl has 5 expressions: neutral, smile, anger, sad and lewd. However, there is no "smile" expression when the girl is naked or chained.
This is sad.
So I combine the smile with the chained lewd expression, giving a more enticing lewd state. All girls included. Exceptions are: Hanzo because she covers her face so idk what her smile looks like. Okuni because her smile and neutral are exactly the same.

Disclaimer: BACK UP YOUR DATA
If you encounter any error when using this (there should be none), do not report it as a bug to MuninnKai.

SqueezinTitties

Mar 19, 2023
MOD: Lewder Lewd State

A mod that I made to make corrupted girls a bit more enticing.

View attachment 4019278
A girl has 5 expressions: neutral, smile, anger, sad and lewd. However, there is no "smile" expression when the girl is naked or chained.
This is sad.
So I combine the smile with the chained lewd expression, giving a more enticing lewd state. All girls included. Exceptions are: Hanzo because she covers her face so idk what her smile looks like. Okuni because her smile and neutral are exactly the same.

Disclaimer: BACK UP YOUR DATA
If you encounter any error when using this (there should be none), do not report it as a bug to MuninnKai.
Love this, very sad they didn't make them look lewd and pleased. I have a question for you, I keep trying to saving my game and it wont save my game after I quit. It won't compress any files into the folder. What am I doing wrong?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Love this, very sad they didn't make them look lewd and pleased. I have a question for you, I keep trying to saving my game and it wont save my game after I quit. It won't compress any files into the folder. What am I doing wrong?
Huh. That's strange. Because I've never encountered, or hear any report about such problem before.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Been testing, and nope, can't recreate the problem.
Can you give me more details?

xellos616

May 5, 2020

Stronger boss from ver.240912, Rokutenmaou Nobunaga (Invasion Ver.)

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

Stronger boss from ver.240912, Rokutenmaou Nobunaga (Invasion Ver.)
Sadly, DLsite still haven't uploaded ver.240912, it's still ver.240823 for now.
Probably gonna take a day or two

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017

DLC on 8th October. The one featured here is Chacha, Nobunaga's niece.
Edit: Wait, no. Base on the hat I thought she is Chacha. On closer inspection, she might be True Hideyoshi (currently Tokichiro) instead.
20240913_212918.png

No info on whether voice will come with it or not.

Last edited:

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
Hm... this never occurred to me before, but I wonder if the reason the voices aren't in yet is because they (for some reason) prioritised the voices in the Dinner at the Neighbours online mode. I was playing around, and there's quite a variety of voices and lines, not just moans etc.

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
Hm... this never occurred to me before, but I wonder if the reason the voices aren't in yet is because they (for some reason) prioritised the voices in the Dinner at the Neighbours online mode. I was playing around, and there's quite a variety of voices and lines, not just moans etc.
They said it before that the reason is that the VAs cannot submit all the required lines in time for the release. All characters have lots of lines in the stories and scenes, but the Dinner lines are all the same, so I guess that's why they can be rolled out faster.

Kod2222

Oct 26, 2023
They said it before that the reason is that the VAs cannot submit all the required lines in time for the release. All characters have lots of lines in the stories and scenes, but the Dinner lines are all the same, so I guess that's why they can be rolled out faster.
Sorry for quoteting your post but i have a question
What is dinner ?
Is that where i need to login in
And is thats pvp?

viktor2104

Jul 30, 2017
What is dinner ?
And is thats pvp?
A (poorly) implemented scene maker. It bloated out the game size so the EN version just deactivate it.

WM-R

Nov 18, 2018
What is dinner ?
And is thats pvp?
To give more detail, it's translated in the fan translation as "Dinner At The Neighbour's", and like Viktor said it's basically a scene-maker.

Among other things, you can choose a background, the BGM, up to three characters placed on the left, middle, and right of the screen (and can choose from all the heroines plus the mob characters like Villager (young) and so on), voice lines, looping voice lines, and then write your own text.

The impression I'm getting is that it's meant to encourage fellow degenerates to come up with their own stories etc, and I saw what was basically a multi-part story. I do think this might be a bit more "fair" than an actual PVP mode, cos in my case thanks to previous Goblin Burrow games I know how to modify stats. My basic Goblins at this point have HP in the tens of thousands.

SqueezinTitties

Mar 19, 2023
Been testing, and nope, can't recreate the problem.
Can you give me more details?
So I save the game, quit the game and it does not keep my saves. Usually WINRAR will "extract or save" the game saves but it never does it, I've tried it 3 times and I never have any saves and have to start all over lol..

MuninKai

Apr 29, 2020
So I save the game, quit the game and it does not keep my saves. Usually WINRAR will "extract or save" the game saves but it never does it, I've tried it 3 times and I never have any saves and have to start all over lol..
Are you trying to run the game without unzipping the archive?