3.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Thronico

Sep 11, 2017
WTF.png
Bro.

I was admittedly into this game for it's niche design and animations, but this redesign is awful to look at. Ima have to pass on the game from now on, and that's a shame. I hope their supporters are at least more in favor of this new design so they don't lose out on money for this, because yikes.

From chunky mom with dyed hair, to Karen in an update.

• Sad
Reactions: Facilus

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
I don't know if the guy that shared the 28c version knew, but that version is a demo, which means that it has less content than the previous update that was before that one (the version 26, which is not a demo).

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
View attachment 1277823
Bro.

I was admittedly into this game for it's niche design and animations, but this redesign is awful to look at. Ima have to pass on the game from now on, and that's a shame. I hope their supporters are at least more in favor of this new design so they don't lose out on money for this, because yikes.

From chunky mom with dyed hair, to Karen in an update.
Yeh, I also didn't liked that much of this new redesign.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
where can i get it?
or r we religious on pirated games now?
I also want to find a pirate version of the game, but you must pray for someone come here in the comments and post it, else you/we will need to support the Patreon of the game developer (Hyacinth). Or someone would ask one of the guys that posted the 0.26v here to upload a new version

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 9inchz

BuLove

Aug 14, 2021
Is there a mod or someone who can update this games screenshots and cover art? It doesn't look anything like this anymore.

mide

Nov 28, 2017
does the dev read any of this? i would love a button that just bends over and submits. this games need a submit button for the ppl that just want the sexy times.

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
am i dumb or what?
tested dying to the first enemy to check the scene, but can't find any button to proceed the dialogue. Z does nothing and enter just shows the map. R restarts the whole game, and F seems to be fullscreen. nothing else does anything...

edit: oh it was fucking spacebar

Yukariin

Oct 16, 2020
is the yellow troll zone the latest zone?

there are some blue walls that i can't get through, tried backtracking as much as i could but nothing.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
am i dumb or what?
tested dying to the first enemy to check the scene, but can't find any button to proceed the dialogue. Z does nothing and enter just shows the map. R restarts the whole game, and F seems to be fullscreen. nothing else does anything...

edit: oh it was fucking spacebar
Lol

3.40 star(s) 10 Votes