VN Ren'Py Free From Others - a game about love in the family [Development thread]

Futa or Male MC?

• Futa

• Male

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Heyoo!
Discord server online!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Glad to see someone is actively trying to create the "definitive" incest VN and even asking for feedback :)

My humble suggestions:

1) Keep big orgies optional or a minor part of the gameplay. For instance, I love Family Vacation because it doesn't go beyond swinging (2+2) or threesomes. A big orgy with 4, 5... people detaches me from the pleasure of banging someone in particular, I rarely feel attached to more than 2 LIs in any given game and even so I'd rather go on a one-on-one basis or at most a threesome with them. In fact I'd suggest the mentioned FV as a general design guide.

2) Keep the MC a male and leave shemale/futa for a secondary character. It will please most people and will save you a lot of time and headaches.

3) I'm not a fan of sandboxes but in the last stage of the story it would make sense to enter one so you can repeat your favourite scenes as seen in Milfy City for instance where you can keep banging the blonde by the pool once a day.

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Glad to see someone is actively trying to create the "definitive" incest VN and even asking for feedback :)

My humble suggestions:

1) Keep big orgies optional or a minor part of the gameplay. For instance, I love Family Vacation because it doesn't go beyond swinging (2+2) or threesomes. A big orgy with 4, 5... people detaches me from the pleasure of banging someone in particular, I rarely feel attached to more than 2 LIs in any given game and even so I'd rather go on a one-on-one basis or at most a threesome with them. In fact I'd suggest the mentioned FV as a general design guide.

2) Keep the MC a male and leave shemale/futa for a secondary character. It will please most people and will save you a lot of time and headaches.

3) I'm not a fan of sandboxes but in the last stage of the story it would make sense to enter one so you can repeat your favourite scenes as seen in Milfy City for instance where you can keep banging the blonde by the pool once a day.
Thank you for your feedback, I will keep in mind your suggestions. I can react on one of them, 2: yes, MC will be male and there will be a futa relative. :)

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Oh, I forgot. Addy and Cassy should be redheads. It's not entirely clear by your family roster but you definitely want to keep the redhead crowd happy. And large amounts of freckles all over them ;) :whistle:

Question: do you intend to create a fully fleshed story (meaning for instance showing the girls attending high school/college and everything that entails...) or keep it centered on what's happening at home? I'm asking because the latter is probably a safer approach and would help you avoid spreading your resources too thin if you're alone in this endeavour. The former could still happen at a later development stage once you have a solid foundation in place.

If your sample renders are anything to go by it would seem visuals won't disappoint. I'm going to regret this but I'm getting more interested by the minute :D

Last edited:

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017
Oh, I forgot. Addy and Cassy should be redheads. It's not entirely clear by your family roster but you definitely want to keep the redhead crowd happy. And large amounts of freckles all over them ;) :whistle:
What do you mean? They are. They are the "reddest".
1726534200373.png

PS.: their models did change, so disregard the above :D But they are as ginger as I can get them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Question: do you intend to create a fully fleshed story (meaning for instance showing the girls attending high school/college and everything that entails...) or keep it centered on what's happening at home? I'm asking because the latter is probably a safer approach and would help you avoid spreading your resources too thin if you're alone in this endeavour. The former could still happen at a later development stage once you have a solid foundation in place.

If your sample renders are anything to go by it would seem visuals won't disappoint. I'm going to regret this but I'm getting more interested by the minute :D
The answer is Yes. I do want a full story, but for reasons (story and technology/time) it will be happening at home. Not sure if only one house or more, but definitely no big city, school, 30 side npcs, none of that. It may take away from the immersion, but I'm not going to bite off more than I can chew. I want the family's story and that's what I'll focus on.

Reactions: sangryu

Marcus_S

Jul 30, 2017

Fantabulous

Feb 13, 2024
Here's another suggestion: let's have bushes according to age, with the older women sporting the hairiest bushes. This way everyone should be happy :)

Reactions: Marcus_S