HTML - For Family [v0.0.1] [DemonGrinGame]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Dante992

People are judging this way too harshly for a v0.01. There is already a decent amount of content and it's not badly written. The concept is cool and I am looking forward to seeing how it develops.

It could do with some streamlining, some things take a lot of clicks and some places it isn't clear you need to be in a certain outfit for anything to happen there but the bare bones are good.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

kzaazul

Review of v. 0.0.1:

I know this is the first release, but this game is way too rough. The interface and font are shit. And it's one of those HTML simulation games that, for some reason, demand you to get dressed every day, click multiple times to move between locations, etc. This is shit design. Wardrobe only affects anything in corruption/sissification games. Even then, it makes no send for the player to, at every in-game day, click wardrobe, them casual wear, then dress, than watch a gif, just to finally started the game. It's beyond tedious after just a week or so.

The rest doesn't show much promise, but I can give it the benefit of the doubt if the developer improves this design. Otherwise, there's no reason to play this before anything else.