Ren'Py Finding Cloud 9 [v0.5.1] [Onyx Decadence]

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes

burbero

Jun 18, 2022
Is our main character a beta? I don't think so, it didn't feel that way to me. He's just a normal young man.
Some people are in favour of realism in such projects, I am too, so I don't expect the main character to pick up a shotgun and create terror.
Anyway, I'm just saying to Onyx, keep doing what you're doing because I love it.

marlopau

May 11, 2019
I think criticism is good if it is done with respect. I also think that the game improves with each update, for example the addition of a gallery and the time skip button have added value to the content. I am a subscriber and I must say that so far I am happy with the game, the renders are of high quality and so are the animations. The story is more complex than many of the games that are currently active which is appreciated. Of course there are things to improve but as far as the MC's attitude is concerned I must remember that there are two options: one corrupt and one virtuous. I suppose that as the story progresses the differences in the MC's behavior will be seen. I do not know the personal situation of each one but it seems very strange to me that a user dedicates so much text to criticize an aspect of a game and say that the MC should be an alpha and blah blah. I suggest the developer not to reply to the user who is criticizing anymore. I can understand that it is somewhat annoying because there are many hours of work behind each update and it is not fair that someone criticizes in that way, but if you think about it, the number of people who are satisfied is much greater than those who are not. It is just a suggestion.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Finding Cloud 9 [v0.5.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 627mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

GeoffG

Mar 4, 2024
I played (and enjoyed) the latest patch, but i've got no idea if i actually played all of it.

The save (from end of previous update) completely bugged out and somehow replayed a bunch of old missions, so i half assume that the new missions didn't properly load in and i missed them out. E.g. I had to go with Callista on the missions to search her friend's apartment, had to go with my friend searching for the car (visiting the stripclub, gas station etc)

Not sure i can deal with starting from the beginning again to check though

Reactions: Tyrfing and MixQQ

Claet

Oct 9, 2021
Hello! Is there a walkthrough for this game? Thanks.

Oh, it's a sandbox. Why is this showing up even with the tag blocked?

Last edited:

ehct2332

Dec 15, 2018
Finding Cloud 9 has surprised me and leapfrogged into my top 10 games on this site.

+ Engaging story;
+ Enough LIs to attract a variety of personalities;
+ Refreshing realism added in a few places (e.g., the multiple sclerosis reference in relation to one of the LIs; I did not expect that!);
+ Better game mechanics for sex scenes than the majority of games I've played on here;
+ Realistic male genitalia (e.g., no baseball bat dicks & no micro penises);
+ Good in-game music.

I'd improve the following:
> Better proof-reading;
> More realistic diction for every LI to differentiate between them;
> A wider variety of side stories to better connect the MC with all of the characters.

All in all, a potential hall-of-famer!

4.10 star(s) 14 Votes