4.80 star(s) 18 Votes

rgnar62

Feb 11, 2018
The Search Box is your friend, will serve you well and never NTR you, unless you're into it ;)
Thank you, but I've already seen that answer ;) I always use the search box before asking :)
The guy wasn't sure as he used 'I think"... i was looking for a concrete answer :cry:

Reactions: Sexcultist

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you, but I've already seen that answer ;) I always use the search box before asking :)
The guy wasn't sure as he used 'I think"... i was looking for a concrete answer :cry:
I'm not 100 percent sure but I saw that post and that's what I'm hoping.

Reactions: rgnar62

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Dear Friends,
I wanted to give you all an update on my work. The first episode of "Exploring the Big Apple" is out, but the work hasn't slowed down — in fact, it's ramped up. With the improvements in quality, there's more to do, but I'm not discouraged. These new challenges keep me motivated, and I'm working hard every day to ensure the next installment is ready for release in July.
Right now, I've finished all the planned animations and wrapped up the script and images for the next day in our main characters' lives. What's left are two more days' worth of content, adding sounds and music, and of course, testing. I hope you'll love the result. While I won't set a hard deadline, I’m aiming for a July release, assuming everything goes smoothly.
Thank you all so much for your support and belief in what I do. It's what keeps me going and prevents me from giving up!
P.S. In the next few days, I'll be sending a sneak peek of some renders and animations for the upcoming update to the appropriate Patreon tiers. Thank you!

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Pineapple express was excellent
Pineapple Express was amazing!
  • The story was a bit dumb, but the best friend asked for a "loan" out of desperation, not malice.
  • Great NTR that didn't happen overnight, the corruption was slow and realistic.
    • Not only that, but it was interracial NTR :p
  • The ending could've been a tad tamer (your SO turns into a gangbang hoe, not cool), but the NTR pregnancy part is very welcome (depending on your choices in the story, so not mandatory).
PA is a solid 4.5/5 NTR experience that every NTR enjoyer should give a go!

Big Rooster

Forum Fanatic
Mar 16, 2018
What if Emma agrees to a "Couples" photoshoot with Martin, for some very racy "adult" orientated products for a client that specializes in those types of products? Then her co-model turns out to be a super-fit, handsome dark-skinned male model, with an easygoing nature. She has almost instanious animalistic attraction to him, though she feels very conflicted. Later she tells Patrick, to allay his fears when he hears about the photo gig, she thinks her co-model is gay, so don't worry... what can possibly go wrong?
Myles 15-6-24 2211.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: packard1928

drakov

Sep 25, 2023

Hey Friends,
just wanted to give you a quick update on where things stand with the new Episode. Today, I've already got more content ready than in the first part, and technically I could release the update right now. However, I'm aiming to make it more substantial with an intriguing ending :) So, I'm still working hard every night. My plan is to roll out the update within a week (plus 2-3 days).
I'm not a fan of deadlines, but I get that you're curious about timelines. Let's keep pushing forward, ladies and gentleman. Thanks for the support, and have a great week!

4.80 star(s) 18 Votes