DenseFool

Oct 30, 2020
For the people who are having problems like I had

Download

Also chrome might say its a suspicious file, but its not. Its just all the redistributables in 1 package.
27.6 MByesterday
Run it.
Wait for it to finish installing
Game runs without the DLL error.
Yw.
techpowerup also offers AIO redist if you want it from a more trusted source.

Tooladoo

Jul 2, 2020
Launching under sandboxed Linux with network access prohibited, it complains about no Kerberos auth support, which delays launch until it times out repeatedly.

Low trust. No reason this game should need to be dealing with any level of identity or authentication. Probably just lazy programming, but not a good look.
how did you get it to launch at all? nothing happens when I try to launch with wine or proton

Aldominator

May 28, 2017
When playing on controller (Dualsense), the "Forward" and "Up" commands are inversed. Does anyone have the same issue?

keepit100

Nov 9, 2021
how did you get it to launch at all? nothing happens when I try to launch with wine or proton
It might actually work, it just takes between 35-40s to timeout on the auth retries before continuing. I have it running on Fedora, Steam Deck and Bazzite.

You could try loading up Bottles under their gaming env setting, then seeing what's going on in the terminal. If you seem to halt at the Kerberos invocation, just wait awhile. Lutris works as well, but you might need to do more work depending on your distro.

Chympimp

Jun 7, 2020
When playing on controller (Dualsense), the "Forward" and "Up" commands are inversed. Does anyone have the same issue?
I also play in dualsense, there are two controlers in the options menu, I mapped the buttons again in the first controlers and left blank the button promts in the second

Reactions: Aldominator

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
How do I activate the quick sex? Press RT (E on keyboard) but it's not working.
Raise affection to two hearts first, and watch the Kuro H scene with the MC. When the feature is unlocked, pressing RT during mission will cause MC to grope her when the "waterdrop" meter is empty. But if it's half filled, then they would have sex.

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
The combat is okay in this game. I really don't like the male protagonist, he's as pathetic as it gets. Meanwhile I'd like more enemy erotic attacks.

3.80 star(s) 15 Votes