3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Mirai_Hikari

Aug 27, 2023
The dash was one of the first things I did and I'm not particularly happy with it myself either. I've got a long list of things I want to get done and just not much time to do them. So hopefully, eventually, I can get to improving it. Thank you for the feedback!
i love the game so far its super nice, the lose animations and sounds are real nice.
was wondering if you have any plans for Faith to be playable?

Reactions: ArtificiallyDead

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
i love the game so far its super nice, the lose animations and sounds are real nice.
was wondering if you have any plans for Faith to be playable?
It'd be a quite far ahead in time, but I do occasionally think about it. If I have the means to, then at some point I'd like to make it possible. Though it'd only likely be for certain sections and areas. Thank you for the kind comment!

Jul 14, 2017
Using Translator
I downloaded PublicBuild from Itch, and already found some bugs:
1: When i load save i can't drop through platforms before someone don't catch me.
2: Escape button start working only after tapping "Default" in Keybind (while you catched).
3: Background dissapeared.
4: If someone catch you after dead, you need wait until the end of animation, or you're continue hearing sound after return, and if someone catch you, you see animation of previous enemy.
5?: dunno, if that a bug or not, but i see a flickering shadow in room with Rem and Ram portraits (see pic).
P.S. Where i can find 3 cold memory?
0.jpg

spicysauce220

Sep 28, 2017
How do I access the rest of the content after i get the first key? all the other doors seemed grayed out and I cant seem to find a way around them

SirBacon

Dec 27, 2019
Ok, I tried cracking it, and I'm not sure if I missed something or if the dev is very clever, but the gallery is empty. If any real cracker could assist me on this I would really appreciate it. , clicking the Patreon button brings you to the gallery, the SubscribeStar button does something else ;)

ArtificiallyDead

Game Developer
Sep 12, 2021
Ok, I tried cracking it, and I'm not sure if I missed something or if the dev is very clever, but the gallery is empty. If any real cracker could assist me on this I would really appreciate it. , clicking the Patreon button brings you to the gallery, the SubscribeStar button does something else ;)
I'm impressed you got the patreon button to send you there. The gallery itself being empty isn't anything fancy though, you can probably figure it out.

• Wow
Reactions: grasshopper

SirBacon

Dec 27, 2019
I'm impressed you got the patreon button to send you there. The gallery itself being empty isn't anything fancy though, you can probably figure it out.
The fact you responded is both an honor and a challenge. As someone who has never actually cracked anything, I hope you see it not as an attack, but evidence of how much I like the game (obviously yeah supporting you on Patreon would be the best way, but I am broke AF, but I definitely encourage anyone with the money to go support this guy!). Cool game, cool dev.

yoboideath64

Nov 29, 2020
The fact you responded is both an honor and a challenge. As someone who has never actually cracked anything, I hope you see it not as an attack, but evidence of how much I like the game (obviously yeah supporting you on Patreon would be the best way, but I am broke AF, but I definitely encourage anyone with the money to go support this guy!). Cool game, cool dev.
you made a cracked version? if so could you send it my way? i am also broke

SirBacon

Dec 27, 2019
you made a cracked version? if so could you send it my way? i am also broke
Unfortunately haven't gotten back around to working on it as I've been busy. Hit a bit of a bump, but I am still working on it. In the mean time I recommend using the UnityExplorer mod, just enable the gallery button, teleport there, and then open the gallery parent and enable everything.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes