• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity Coerced Hero Chronicles: Escape from Everia [v0.1.1] [Shy_Kyriu]

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Okay I actually tried it, if this does turn into a more developed vania-style platformer with a few more mechanics, some amount of exploration and movement it'll be pretty good.

We're in dire need of lewdvanias and the few I was following have stalled quite hard. :(

CristK97

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2022
Okay I actually tried it, if this does turn into a more developed vania-style platformer with a few more mechanics, some amount of exploration and movement it'll be pretty good.

We're in dire need of lewdvanias and the few I was following have stalled quite hard. :(
That is the aim, i think a nice incentive for exploration besides the classic get power up unlock new zone hit wall get new power cycle , would be to have gallery unlocks as a reward for exploration, i know some people don't like to lose to see the scene so having the option of getting the scenes as a exploration reward might be a good solution.

Reactions: Detective Cancer

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
That is the aim, i think a nice incentive for exploration besides the classic get power up unlock new zone hit wall get new power cycle , would be to have gallery unlocks as a reward for exploration, i know some people don't like to lose to see the scene so having the option of getting the scenes as a exploration reward might be a good solution.
Ideally sex is a usable mechanic, like for example I played another game that made it a healing mechanic. You could tease enemies and had a chance to make them wanna fugg, if they did you got healed a bit.
That said since the protag is male it might be different.

Hope it all works out. Metroidvania is a hard genre to jump into. (y)

Reactions: CristK97

CristK97

Game Developer
Oct 1, 2022
Ideally sex is a usable mechanic, like for example I played another game that made it a healing mechanic. You could tease enemies and had a chance to make them wanna fugg, if they did you got healed a bit.
That said since the protag is male it might be different.

Hope it all works out. Metroidvania is a hard genre to jump into. (y)
Yeah princess reconquista has that mechanic, unfortunatly im going for femdom so it would not fit well with my style.

IDontGetWomen

Sep 9, 2021
Who's grand design was it to put the attack and slide button on the COMPLETE opposite side of the keyboard to where the movement keys are lmfao???

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes