meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
Not worth the time investment

you do x1000 to get few frames ... nah no, at least for now

also gallery is a placeholder so you gotta save scum for coom too lmao

Reactions: looseylucy

Space298076

Feb 23, 2018
Man I really love the stuff with the best friend after the skinsuit dungeon. I have a soft spot for incompetent possessors getting stuck/stuff potentially becoming permanent. Interested to see how that story plays out.

Pic

May 13, 2017
Really surprised for the backers version been leaked, loved all the new outfit for the new job and the CEO character. Waiting for what will come next.

Reactions: KarylSummer

Bbruv

Mar 25, 2024
Where can I download the new android version? The link provided above shows only windows. Sorry if this is an ignorant question.

nabtap123

Aug 5, 2020
Anyone know who this lexi person is? Cant find them anywhere

Edit: Nvm, I found it. There is a poster about a job offering in the subway.

Last edited:

Heithen

Jun 13, 2021
Can someone help? I think im stuck, the teddie bear say me to talk with eva to continue the main quest but when i go and talk qith her, dont happen anything.
I just finish the first dungeon and get possesed by victoria. Also help laura in her haunted house.
How i continue?
Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english

weissritter

Jul 17, 2021
Can someone help? I think im stuck, the teddie bear say me to talk with eva to continue the main quest but when i go and talk qith her, dont happen anything.
I just finish the first dungeon and get possesed by victoria. Also help laura in her haunted house.
How i continue?
Thanks for the help and sorry for my bad english
I'm not 100% sure but i think you have to see 3 of Olivia's events before you can start the 2nd dungeon.

bingbonger1001

Sep 22, 2019
I'm told to attend class as usual Monday, but I can't because Victoria possesses me and makes me miss it every week. Anybody know?

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
You know, this may seem obvious, but there's definitely gonna be some repeats of content at some point. I'm speculating on the basis of the debuffs or "fetishes" that the protag obtains by interacting with the dungeon's ero traps. The futa stuff, the possession/skinsuit stuff, there's gotta be a reason they're popping up if you fall on those traps too often, and the associated debuff applied because of it. Reminds me of Mage Kanade where it's a similar premise, with changes in viewpoint/dialog and all. What I assume is that the dev is building up said dungeons, each with their theme/gimmick/fetish, then the protag having to deal with said fetishes one way or the other through events in the world. Otherwise, they would serve no other purpose than flavor text.

I wonder if that's the plan...?

niwi panda

Feb 3, 2018
wow ce jeux est magnifique et tres interesan j est hate de voir le niveau deux de corruption et la suite des dialoge avec taylor (gros gj ce jeu est incroyable)

Sep 26, 2020
does anyone have know the last lewd event? i and the walkthrough only got 13 listed, is it the town of magic easter egg because i havent got that one, how do you get it

4.50 star(s) 16 Votes