3.00 star(s) 5 Votes

What are the genres you are looking for in this novel

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

amiable34

Jan 1, 2019
Firstly, he did not write the op. It was me and I will change it.Secondly,It will be a harem game plus incest. If you cannot make out what the post meant then I would like to reiterate. He means there will be three separate versions of the game. One with harem only, one with harem and incest and third with harem and ntr (and may be a fourth with harem incest and ntr). You may play whichever you like. It is not that ntr is a must. There were requests about ntr too. Finally, you are getting all this for free. I hope since you are a modder, you know how it feels like to be unappreciated.

There will be a non ntr version too. If you want a lame excuse to leave you didn't have to bother giving it, just leave the thread already. If you are a "donor" in patreon ask him personally there, here you are just part of pirated gaming community.
you forgot to mention if you want incest from now on you pay. since you are playing nice guy for the dev.

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
There will be a ntr version like the incest version from chapter 4 onwards. People who may want/like ntr may download it. There were some people wanting to see ntr and it was earlier in my plans too. If you don't want to see ntr just download normal version. Incest version will not be available for free from now on. Thank you.

From the patreon page :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Reactions: Teddy 369
Sep 4, 2018

From the patreon page :ROFLMAO:
Guess time for this game to go on the ignore list. If the dev making a post like before that is pretty much misleading people to play saying their won't be that content then turning around and doing ntr content anyway later than saying they will be pay walling the incest content just confirms the dev most likely loves ntr if they are going to be putting out the ntr versions free while the incest is locked behind a paywall and making two versions is going to make development time take longer, most likely making more people leave, but in the end the ntr lovers will be happy since they are getting their version free while we incest lovers will be long gone with the game on ignore already.

Golzd

Apr 25, 2023
Guess time for this game to go on the ignore list. If the dev making a post like before that is pretty much misleading people to play saying their won't be that content then turning around and doing ntr content anyway later than saying they will be pay walling the incest content just confirms the dev most likely loves ntr if they are going to be putting out the ntr versions free while the incest is locked behind a paywall and making two versions is going to make development time take longer, most likely making more people leave, but in the end the ntr lovers will be happy since they are getting their version free while we incest lovers will be long gone with the game on ignore already.
Yeah completely agree, they might as well make a ntr game, no sane incest and harem lover should trust anything this dev says, its one of the main reasons i no longer bother supporting ntr "optional" devs/games anymore,i mean what the hell is the point if i hate what a dev is doing? especially if you do not like ntr, but you live and learn, peace.

3.00 star(s) 5 Votes