NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
First RenPy game build without Linux support I found. Oh well, time to add support myself :HideThePain:.
First RenPy game build without Linux support I found. Oh well, time to add support myself :HideThePain:.
For linux lovers, I originally did not plan to do support, for my good friend said that it is not necessary for them, for they can do it themselves....
And to be honest, I just forgot about it.

NoGloryx

Formerly 'KaelSensei'
Game Developer
Apr 29, 2022
Hello !

traduction Google:
I appreciate your game, but please, present the subtitles for all the texts (among others the voice that describes the situation). We can't always listen with the sound very loud and our comprehension of English is sometimes correct in writing, but insufficient for a good understanding in speaking. Thank you!

For the rest, Bravo!

Original:
J'apprécie ton jeu, mais, s'il te plait, présente les sous-titres pour tous les textes (entre autres la voix qui décrit la situation). On ne peut pas toujours écouter avec le son très fort et notre maîtrise de l'anglais est parfois correcte à l'écrit, mais insuffisante pour une bonne compréhension à l'oral. Merci !

Pour le reste, Bravo !
Sorry for this, in the next updates I will add subtitles for the all animated scenes.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
For linux lovers, I originally did not plan to do support, for my good friend said that it is not necessary for them, for they can do it themselves....
And to be honest, I just forgot about it.
I hope it will be enabled for next versions - literally every other RenPy game has it. I never used RenPy but I suspect it is as simple as setting a single checkbox during build.

Anyways for prologue I created a Linux support myself (with help of ). Just unpack this archive into game folder and start game with Astreon.sh

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Running after my fate by Jean-Pierre
Thanks! Looked it up; actually the instrumental version you're using goes under the name of .

Reminded me (the guitar element) of some post rock I haven't listened to for a while now. Good stuff when styles come together like that.

Keeping an eye on your VN. Went through it pretty fast, but certainly has a bit of that cinematic feel to it.
The musical score helps with that I think. Although (suggestion) perhaps you could find an alternative (or alternatives) for Sneaky Snitch - it's (generally) overused and a bit stale I think, and I think in your game it's somewhat in contrast to the rest of your (pretty solid) musical score (but maybe I missed something due to my playthrough speed).

Relatedly, I noticed some music/sound volume differences, making me having to adjust for it a couple of times. Not a biggie, but I suppose you can gain some polishing points there ;) Keep it up!

Last edited:
Reactions: NoGloryx

ViperGts151

You don’t like me? Fine. Don’t waste my time then.
Donor
Jan 15, 2018
Well this looks interesting and after getting an all clear from a full pc and a game files scan will see how it progresses enjoying it so far. For anyone curious about my pc scan comment check the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: NoGloryx and pemoj

gg i

Jun 22, 2020
Love the game. Can't wait to play the next update. Im looking forward to this. Btw what's the song that plays in the start. I love it

Trakzer

Oct 3, 2017
my beef with games that look this good is the amount of years it takes them to have some decent amount of content

RobNorthman

Jun 20, 2017
Interesting start, it definitely has a lot of potential. But the writing feels disjointed and fragmented, like the writer has the whole story in his head but only manages to get half of it written down, so you're left to wonder about the rest. Jumping from one plot point to the next without any build up or context, things just happen for no apparent reason. When Norman asked how MC and Olivia met you get a 5 second scene of her being picked up in an alley like a stray kitten, end of story. There might be a whole back story in the writers head there but we don't get to see that, would have been better to just leave that out entirely.

srfsmrf_

May 24, 2024
Well this looks interesting and after getting an all clear from a full pc and a game files scan will see how it progresses enjoying it so far. For anyone curious about my pc scan comment check the spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for reporting, but if you're really worried, you would need to run your game inside of a VM (virtual machine), or a (good) sandbox. Running with a different, (more) restricted user than your standard account can help as well. A firewall that blocks outgoing connections of your application. There's also something called (Host Intrusion Prevention System).

I don't know (I know of the thread, but I only read some parts of it (pretty casually)) if the rogue script that tried to download & run some malware (which was the issue right?) was picked up by an AV. I suspect not, as I suspect it doesn't have an AV signature, it's just a piece of Python script (executed by your game / Ren'Py).

So don't assume you're safe when your directory/system scan turns out clean.
But I'm sure all of this has been mentioned and/or discussed in that thread already(?)

Last edited:
Reactions: NoGloryx and pemoj

DeerHound

Dec 3, 2020
damn, that's sad, I would welcome a slutty daughter.
Any hope for the only interesting Tags, in the future? NTR, sharing, swinging?
I can agree with slutty "daughter" in law. But the rest of those vile disgusting pieces of deranged damaged brain seriously fucked up fetishes can go to hell.

4.60 star(s) 5 Votes