Fan Art A Wife And Mother Fan Art

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
not enough, you need to have a standard set of expressions first
FaceApp ( or AI .. etc) only enhances it a little and is not meant for every emotion

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I don’t understand why you want to argue on this topic if LP himself confirmed that he used FaceAp and AI in the old version of Sophia, and in the new one this can also sometimes using it.

Reactions: woodghost22

david449

Jan 3, 2019
I managed to collect all the main bedroom assets shared here, thanks to Night Hacker for sharing it. I'm still missing the main bedroom view (Neil/Sam's house). AWAM-InGame-Door.jpg If you guys know what is it, please let me know here

I still plan to make a continuation story of:
1. Neil and Sophia
2. Mr Harris (Liam's boss) and sophia - Still unidentified asset

If anyone here knows what assets is for Mr. Harris, please do let me know.
Also, my sophia is still looks way younger than she is. Hopefully sducon can help me with the DUF file of sophia.

Here some renders of Neil and Sophia.
So open for improvement from all of you.

tes bed.jpg tes bed 1.jpg tes bed 2.jpg tes bed 3.jpg tes bed 4.jpg tes bed 5.jpg tes bed 6.jpg

Last edited:

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
Sometimes you think you've got a replica, but when you rotate the camera or change the expression, you'll see that it's still just the original Ej Adora
I constantly have this feeling ... :ROFLMAO:

FaceApp ( or AI .. etc) only enhances it a little and is not meant for every emotion
LP himself confirmed that he used FaceAp and AI in the old version of Sophia, and in the new one this can also sometimes using it.
Interresting
Having expressions close to the original character is always better. Something that I never really focused on.

That's not the first time I see people stating that L&P uses IA.
Do you know which tool(s) he uses ? (except FaceApp apparently)

By the way, anyone ever tried to use FaceApp on its renders ?

Reactions: zaid83

ItsNotUs

Engaged Member
May 14, 2023
I constantly have this feeling ... :ROFLMAO:

Interresting
Having expressions close to the original character is always better. Something that I never really focused on.

That's not the first time I see people stating that L&P uses IA.
Do you know which tool(s) he uses ? (except FaceApp apparently)

By the way, anyone ever tried to use FaceApp on its renders ?
I don’t know what programs he uses, i’ve never used FaceAp and the skill has to be dragged even if it’s difficult to do, but i can understand the devs, when you need to make a lot of pictures, such programs can make your work easier, but i’m still against it.

I don't know what this program called, but this smile was made using FaceAp.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

sducon

Jul 23, 2017
I'm still missing the main bedroom view (Neil/Sam's house). View attachment 4043486 If you guys know what is it, please let me know here

Get the House front (or Backyard, I don't remember which one is better) DUF file from gkdanuka, he has redone the exterior.
https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/post-6829817

Also, my sophia is still looks way younger than she is. Hopefully @sducon can help me with the DUF file of sophia.
Sorry, don't really have a magic receipe. Mine is also looking young IMO.

4.60 star(s) 11 Votes