jamesbond1234

Jun 15, 2017
The obsidian mirror isn't here. (edit* ah for some reason i thought the black oval was a staircase/entrance, and clicked on everything but that) Reee.png

Last edited:

Kreeto

Sep 28, 2022
Does anyone know why Bianca is stuck at "super busy" when I try talking to her a 6pm? I have around 6 thievery. Done the dwarf mine quest also. Had sex with Gavina, but Bianca doesn't feel like talking. Dunno why.
You need to talk to her in her father's graveyard at night. She goes there every second night when she not visiting arenfield.

Kuldes

Jul 28, 2022
As I understand, the walkthrough comes from the dev himself, so I was wondering is the one for the current version (.8.7) not done yet or is it somewhere available?

xcore21z

Jan 24, 2018
Anyone know if there any update to the official Android version since the August update? + whenever its exclusive to Patreon Supporter or not?

Blindi

May 21, 2020
where you see a android version ? with the time flow, i don't tink it's good for android, the others games with similar gameplay but android compatible haven't time flow, it's time skipping by action.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
Does anyone else experience difficulty opening the menu with right-click or ESC after the new update? It happens for me after the Rick & Ophilia scene where I can't seem to open the menu at all.

Ivanov91

May 16, 2019
Does anyone else experience difficulty opening the menu with right-click or ESC after the new update? It happens for me after the Rick & Ophilia scene where I can't seem to open the menu at all.
Had the same problem, I'm not sure if that's exactly what fixed it, but I re-did the drinking game and had Ophilia sit with me instead of Rick, and after that, the menu could be opened.

Reactions: cottor

beryn

May 8, 2017
Seems it is impossible to talk to Lyvia at the camp.
When sitting at the fire, nothing happens.
Talking to her, she just says you need to get stronger.

This locks out major parts of the game.

cottor

Apr 1, 2019
Had the same problem, I'm not sure if that's exactly what fixed it, but I re-did the drinking game and had Ophilia sit with me instead of Rick, and after that, the menu could be opened.
Can confirm this solved it. I had Ophilia sit with me and dragged her upstairs alone. Afterwards I could open the menu normally

lancekro

Dec 2, 2018
Seems it is impossible to talk to Lyvia at the camp.
When sitting at the fire, nothing happens.
Talking to her, she just says you need to get stronger.

This locks out major parts of the game.
I had this problem when I played a few updates ago, but if I remember correctly speaking to her near the fire works if you do it at a later hour.
I don't remember exactly what time, so just skip time 1 hour at a time and try speaking with her each time.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
As I understand, the walkthrough comes from the dev himself, so I was wondering is the one for the current version (.8.7) not done yet or is it somewhere available?
Walkthrough is updated every version that ends with .0
which is why I skip every other version. still waiting for that precious walkthrough update

4.60 star(s) 153 Votes