[R>Artist 2D] Share Unpaid Seeking Passionate 2D Artist/2D Pixel Artist for Corruption & Mystery Game Project

silent_eyes

Sep 16, 2024
Project:
  • Name & Overview: An exciting new game project centered on themes of MILFS, mystery, corruption and revenge, aiming to deliver a compelling mystery experience. I’ve documented the plot and dialogue for the demo release (v0.1) and have implemented the skeleton for several minigames.
  • Progress: Early stages with a demo planned for release.
Developer:
  • You: Silent_eyes333. Contact me via Discord for more details.
Looking for:
  • Role: 2D Artist (amateur acceptable). Open to 2D art or pixel art.
Employment Type:
  • Compensation: Revenue share (Patreon/Subscribestar not setup yet). The revenue will be primarily aimed at keeping you engaged and motivated for the long term. I am mostly in it for the passion instead of the money.
Work Commitment:
  • Duration: Long term. Looking for someone passionate who can stay engaged with the project over time. We can discuss about your working hours and free slot in discord.
Preferred Method of Contact:
  • Contact: Please DM me on Discord at silent_eyes333 if you’re interested or have any questions.
Job Description:
  • What I Need: A dedicated 2D artist to bring the game’s visual elements to life. I am open to different art styles and looking for someone enthusiastic about contributing to a mystery-focused game.
Additional Comments:
  • I have a detailed document with the game’s plot and more information available upon request. Feel free to reach out to discuss the project further!

Reactions: IcePreg2019