BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Screenshot_1.png

Overview:
Pachi Pachi on a Roll - Unleashed is a fun mix of pachinko and pinball, where you have to complete more than 32 different missions to clear the 4 worlds.​

Thread Updated: 2020-09-26
Release Date: 2020-09-22
Developer: Dolores Entertainment -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Mac: - -

screenshot7.jpg screenshot6.jpg screenshot5.jpg screenshot4.jpg screenshot3.jpg screenshot2.jpg screenshot1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
So frustrating to do the missions, you need only one spot to hit and have 40 balls, and it just won't get there... AAAAHHH

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Language is chosen based on the system locale? There is no other way to switch from Japanese to English? And there is something wrong with the screen resolution if you have 16:10 screen ratio.

Jan 4, 2019
Language is chosen based on the system locale? There is no other way to switch from Japanese to English? And there is something wrong with the screen resolution if you have 16:10 screen ratio.
Hey dude, I've got Japanese Locale set on my computer as well but the game launches in English for me. Also fullscreens fine on my 1920x1080 monitor (although some of the edges are a tiny bit jaggy if you look close). Maybe a different factor on your system? I'm running Win 10.

Mitsuna

Jun 21, 2019
Hey dude, I've got Japanese Locale set on my computer as well but the game launches in English for me. Also fullscreens fine on my 1920x1080 monitor (although some of the edges are a tiny bit jaggy if you look close). Maybe a different factor on your system? I'm running Win 10.
There can be at least 3 locale dependent things a game can depend upon, these include: a date/time format (weird I know), a system locale and also a non-unicode 8bit locale (this is why people usually have problems and use locale emulator). I see this game checks if some special ellipsis character (or something) is present in current locale which is probably one of the weirdest things to do. Game resolution was fine for 16:9 ratio, some games don't work with 16:10 ratio properly. I couldn't find any settings, which is why I asked. And I didn't expect it to be in Japanese since it wasn't mentioned anywhere.

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Really fun game and the music is great.

Someone can tell what is the achievement that unlocks the images on gallery?

I have played all the stages but there are some images locked.

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Really fun game and the music is great.

Someone can tell what is the achievement that unlocks the images on gallery?

I have played all the stages but there are some images locked.
Apparently, they are opened when you clear the specific "tasks" on the left (though I can't see all of them clearly; no thanks to the forced full screen running), including when you undress the girls.

capture.png

Last edited:
Reactions: JLuix

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
YES!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
All those time I spend on Space Cadet and DX ball was not in vain!!!11111
inb4 what is Space Cadet and DX ball????

• Haha
Reactions: LostBR

Sadixe

Sep 4, 2017
I would love it if there was a way to get infinite balls. Playing a map for 10-20 min and then not getting everything is really frustrating

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes