• We're currently working on the search system, until that's complete the search will be disabled. In the mean time, you can use the quick search on the forum home page, or the search from the latest updates page.

Unity Abandoned Delirium [v0.1] [Alexheg]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
I4URLcIn7pxLZioFj5eoLElTJiGgXTtGjFrGHVAWHYtqsbXbqmIvhl1bQwa2PweY_large_2.png

Overview:
I think this game can be described as a kind of 2D action-adventure with elements of platformer and hentai. Large part of the game, if not all, will take place in closed space, so here I would like to experiment with light. In game will be dialogues and, accordingly, the characters with whom you can talk. Will be a some story, which is currently under development. Soon I plan to change the appearance of the main character and to completely remake some animations, expand the possibilities of movement of the player (e.g ladders), and make a small possibility to weapon upgrading.

Developer/Publisher: Alexheg
Censorship: No
Version: v0.1 Demo
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

c4kD5v.png DdyPdC.png LwpVOW.png yyhPFL.png

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
moving to abandoned nothing since

alexheg
26 patrons·Jul 3, 2016 at 5:26am

Reactions: Bloo
Feb 22, 2018
DUDE the fuck?!! Look at that art style! This looks so promising but its been posted 3 years ago, and its officially abandoned. FUCKING HEART BREAKING!

Does anyone know if Alexheg did the artwork personally? Or if they contracted art out to someone else? I can't make promises, but this looks like something worth. Salvaging, or better yet, resurrecting....